Saturday, November 3, 2012

"No Guts No Glory" editorial via Third Looks









Rocky Li of Third Looks contacted me because he needed something to complete this amazing editorial he was working on. A few emails and text messages later, we met up and he shot me wearing all of my favorite designers. He gave me creative direction and I pulled whatever I had from my closet (he also added a piece from his) that fit that criteria. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Rocky is a good kid, and I think he has a great site. It has so much potential. He not only has a small, yet effective roster of people he collaborates with, but the work always comes out to be nothing short of top-notch. I look forward to working with him and his team again.

Click here for more looks from the editorial "No Guts No Glory"

Photographer: Rocky Li
Stylists: Rocky Li & Rhamier Auguste

No comments:

Post a Comment